Procurar:

Sobre os erros que todos cometemos exceto quando estamos a dormir suavemente, pela voz de Liane Le Havas e a arte de Liliana Porter

Share it Please

Man with Bucket III - Liliana Porter (2011)


* * *

You caught me, guilty
Taking the pieces of you
That night, you took flight
I couldn't decide what to do
I won't let a safe bet
Continue to make me go blue
I could go solo
Would that be the right thing to do?

We all make mistakes, we do
I learnt from you
We all make mistakes, we do
I learnt from you

I tiptoe, too slow
Out of the door to your house
I know you know
That this way leads me out
Outside, too bright
You're within I'm without
You're within

(...)
Please sleep softly
Leave me no room for doubt


* * *

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...